Semiconductor technology has changed our view of the world – but plasma processing has made it possible to produce products for everyone. High-density microwave-assisted plasma sources perform superiorly in etching and deposition systems that require high etching rates without electrical charging or damage to the material.
Our leading role as a manufacturer of plasma components helps you to develop and adapt your systems – while ensuring fast market entry and low CoO. As part of our “”turnkey”” product range, we offer plasma components for a variety of different production tools and applications:
- High density deposition of oxide and nitride layers
- Highly selective removal of organic materials
- Non-oxidizing chemistry for cleaning of oxygen sensitive materials (H2 process)
- Damage-free cleaning of sensitive surfaces (e.g. sensors) and 3D structures
- Isotropic chamber cleaning
- LIGA process (lithography, electroplating and shaping)